While working at Ackama, the ideal project happened my way: A Jekyll-driven static site for a great little IT security company.
Check out ZX Security
- Low-fideltiy design exploration with Marc
- Translation of existing flat content to a Jekyll data-driven system
- URL audit and mapping of existing content to new content
- Content modelling in Jekyll using a combination of markdown and YAML.
- Minor performance improvements
- Front-end development, testing.
- Progressive-enhancement techniques used and PWA foundations set.
- Marc McHardy (Lead Designer)
- Chris Hails (Content)
- Simon Howard (Owner)
- Kim Partridge (Project management)
- It was rewarding working with a tech-competent client, who had an existing workflow for publishing their site content.